Thursday, November 26, 2009

Crazy week

After traveling to Penang on Friday and came back on Tuesday, I had to rush the 4000 words assignment for Theology I class. I was already writing about half of it during the time in Penang. And at last I managed to finished it just now. So now, I know what does it mean when we say that the Bible is the Word of God. Actually the deadline is tomorrow but I will be travelling to Kuala Lumpur at tomorrow's dawn for Malaysian Presbyterian Church's annual conference. A bit tired for travelling, rushing assignment, and travelling again, though I have gained new experience. And if not because of some monetary offering given by friends, I will not be able to make it for these conferences. Utterly grateful for them and their provision. God and yourself know who you are.

No comments: