Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Euthanasia joke

This is sent by a friend:
Last night my mom and I were sitting in the living room chatting about stuffs, life, etc. Then, we talked about death.

I said to her, "Mom, if ever I ended up in a vegetative state when you are still alive, please never let me go on like that; totally dependent on machines and liquids from a bottle. If I'm ever in that state, I want you to disconnect all the contraptions. I'd much rather die than being in that condition".

My mom rose from the sofa, looked admirably towards me before she proceeded to disconnect the TV, the cable, the dish, the DVD player, the computer, the cellphone, the iPod, and the Xbox, and then went to the fridge and threw away all my beer!

2 comments:

pearlie said...

Haha ... is this for real? Would love to meet the cool mom.

Sze Zeng said...

Hi Pearlie,

Don't think this is real! :)