Monday, June 29, 2009

Who sent me 8 books in 2007 ????????


Two years ago, in May 2007, I was supposed to go for full time study. But somehow I didn't get to. Nonetheless a friend (or some friends) mailed a box to my office during that time. When I opened it, I was very surprised and happy.

These books seem new. And based on the titles, I can guess the mailer's theological inclination. But until today, after two years, I still don't know who sent it. I've tried asked around but still can't find.

If I have access to DNA detection technology like those in CSI, I would have done so.

Anyway, if you are the mailer and reading, I want to thank you very much. I appreciate all these gifts. I think you have your reasons not to let me know who you are, but nevertheless I'm really grateful.



No comments: