Thursday, November 06, 2008

Partner with Joseph Prince Ministries

Interesting! You can join Joseph Prince's ministries as partners through a fixed monthly gift. It says on its website that, "You can help us preach the gospel of grace by partnering with us in any one of the following categories..."

Each category of partnership comes with different privileges and types of card. For eg. if you commit USD $500 or more each month, you will get a platinum card! That's an innovative way for ministries. Hmm.... I'm wondering where did they get this idea from? From the Holy Spirit perhaps.




Each categories have different privileges? I thought those who signed up for partnership are to help to preach the gospel of grace? And I remember grace is getting something you don't deserve, as one of the New Creation Church's leaders told me. Could then such partnering schemes defeat its own ethos?

5 comments:

peter said...

Hi!
You wrote:"Hmm.... I'm wondering where did they get this idea from? From the .... perhaps."

I will be more careful about this... Jesus Himself warns us that we will have to give an account for every careless word.

Sze Zeng said...

Good day Peter,

Thank you for the reminder. You have a good weekend :)

Kar Yong said...

Hi JW,
This partnership thing has given me a crazy idea - I blogged it already... :-)

pearlie said...

I haven't dropped by for awhile. Good stuff and great looks :)

I went over to the NCC site to have a look - oh my ... their CVs look too spectacular.

Sze Zeng said...

Hi Pearlie,

Nice having you drop by! Oh ya, they have impressive CVs. Their organisation are very professional and friendly as well. My experience with the NCC people is that they are really nice and warm people.

:)