Thursday, September 04, 2008

Growing Old

I'm not insensitive. I just wanna lament that, like all other creatures, I'm getting old day by day. Collagen probably has been reduced from my skin. And I'm getting skinnier. Previously already like a monkey. Now even monkeyer. !@#!@&$^&#%^*#@!

It just takes a blink that I start reading books like 'Half Time', taking care of my diet, seeing my friends in hospital, then attending more funerals. Everyone wants to grow. But growing by itself is kind of depressing.

4 comments:

The Inquisitor said...

Well, you might want to redeem the horrors of aging with the thought that this gives you an opportunity to grow a white bread...like Rowan Williams!

:P

Sze Zeng said...

hahaha.. i thought of that too, Dom. But the problem is I'm genetically beardless!

And it's very surreal to bumped into you just now in the train. I was just reading your email, then met you. Chances for such is very slim unless it is preordained!

Enjoy your study.

Rachel Loo said...

Hi Joshua,

So, I finally got to "see" you in person huh ? Not so bad lah...no signs of old age to me (physically at least). Looks like Marcia Cross actually....great skin for someone her age, don't you think so ?

Sze Zeng said...

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for consoling... I'm determine to eat more and perhaps exercise a bit.

Marcia Cross... mmm... yea, I think so. Nice skin!