Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Scripture & Theology

Very interesting website: Scripture & Theology

Scripture & Theology is a new e-magazine dedicated to the relationship between biblical interpretation and the articulation of church doctrine. It exists by and for teachers of the church, which is to say, theologian-exegetes and exegetical theologians whether in academics, ministry, or the laity.

That means this website discusses matters concerning the relation between biblical studies and systematic theology. My very cup of tea!!

3 comments:

Kar Yong said...

Have you got the 8-volume SHS series? They are excellent - I only managed to secure 3 vols - still waiting for CBD to offer them at reduced price!

Sze Zeng said...

I got only 5 vols for the same reasons as yours. In Singapore, the original price for each one ranges between SGD60 - 70.

I came across the first volume at a bargain stall in a shopping complex about 2 years ago. At that time, didn't know about the SHS. I bought it because there are Kevin Vanhoozer and NT Wright's endorsements at the back of the book.

Annie said...

Woo....i'm in Spore. email me. or call me at 65 9104 0363. I am here scouting for jobs. Any finance jobs you can hook me up with?