Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Another 360 days

Decided that i shall re-apply my studies next year. That means i'll have to wait for another 360 days.

Been at TTC for 2 days and i start liking it here. The subjects are interesting and the people are really nice. Had my first class in NT studies. The lecturer is strict and promising to study under.

Anyway, since the Singapore government forbid intellectual/spiritual cultivation for one particular foreign student, then i will have to try my application with them again next year.

To think about it, there are a few things that i can be free to do with these 360 days.

3 comments:

alwaysDaBabe said...

dude..everything is in His time...dont give up...:) He has his purpose for you during this 360 days.

enn@j said...

God's delays are not God's denials :)
Read my recent post and we sama-sama berjuang ya!

jonah said...

It'll be a very fruitful days for you.I'm sure TTC will be blessed and enhanced by your presence.All the very best!