Thursday, January 19, 2006

I am an 'Anselm'

According to that quiz, i am an Anselm theologian... hahahaha... ontological argument is my weakest!



Anselm


100%

Karl Barth


67%

John Calvin


67%

Charles Finney


67%

J�rgen Moltmann


47%

Jonathan Edwards


33%

Paul Tillich


27%

Martin Luther


27%

Friedrich Schleiermacher


27%

Augustine


0%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


"
Anselm is the outstanding theologian of the medieval period.He sees man's primary problem as having failed to render unto God what we owe him, so God becomes man in Christ and gives God what he is due." He is famous for his Ontological argument for the existence of God. Currently, the most powerful form of Ontological argument is adhered by Alvin Plantinga.

1 comment:

jacksons said...

Joshua, I did this one twice (2 diff versions) and I got Augustine once (for being able to take my time to answer some big questions) and Karl Barth (I still can't understand why).

I tried to click the link to this one, but its a dead link.