Thursday, December 01, 2005

You Promised Me

The clearest memory that i have when i heard of this song was during 2005 Chinese New Year. It was in a cafe. Since then, i was looking for the title of this song but no one around me heard of it.

So, last fateful tuesday, when i walked pass That CD shop in Tiong Bharu plaza, that song's familiar rythm came to my ears. It was a 'shock of recognition'. The CD is in my player now. The chorus goes like this:

You promised me,Tu Es Foutu, tu-tu-tu, tu es foutu, tu-tu-tu.
You promised me, Tu Es Foutu, You promised me, Tu Es Foutu.



The title: You Promised Me
By: In Grid
Genre: Dance musics

U guys should check it out.


Tu Es Foutu, tu-tu-tu, tu es foutu, tu-tu-tu, Tu Es Foutu, tu-tu-tu, tu es foutu, tu-tu-tu, Tu Es Foutu, tu-tu-tu, tu es foutu, tu-tu-tu...

3 comments:

enn@j said...

what kind of song is that?! U know what came to my mind? TOFU!!!

jacksons said...

Since we are singing about Tofu, why not read about the wonders of Tofu to complete the experience;

http://english.qianlong.com/7778/2003-7-25/208@969368.htm

also, see nice pictures of Tofu

http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&q=tofu&btnG=Search

Piggy said...

Haha....this song has a tendency to stick into one's mind.

Btw, can't wait for Narnia to come out!