Saturday, September 10, 2005

Updates II

Just got back from an outreach... tired... and disappointed...
Feel so bad... Should i or should i not?... 2 years older, u know...sophisticated character...baptist dancer somemore...

Anyway, hahaha... finished NT Wright's Who was Jesus two days ago... I'm still not convinced that Jesus see Himself as Israel (or the real Israel), JAckSaid! If U wanna convince me, get me the Resurrection of the Son of God, Jesus and the Victory of God, and The New Testament and the People of God!

Ok..sien..

2 comments:

jacksons said...

sounds weird too me to.

Anonymous said...

i have replied u in msn, in my blog and in our conversation, it's you who haven't respond to my arguments. Btw, not that i want to claim credit frm Wright, but those arguments are my own, so it may sound a bit weird. Maybe Wright also said something to that effect, but I haven't read it myself. ;)

Jack