Wednesday, September 14, 2005


What for keeping the address when the home is belonging to someone else?
Delete it and get on with life. Get a new home. Find somewhere near my place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, you actually go to the nearest police centre to do a change of address on your nric.