Friday, February 25, 2005

Tired

I had a headache this morning when i woke up. My room was spinning until i finished my bath. I am drained in this week. Was attending a few meetings after work oftenly. Slept insufficiently after those meetings, and wake up to work again. Day in and day out. Tired...

haihh~`

Why am i not Superman? Isn't it good if i could move in the speed of light, defy gravity, and punch through walls? Why am i so NATURAL? I am so mortal and weak. My body is rotting from time to time. It can be seen at my face, pimples been poping in and out at all time. My body and face have never had smooth surfaces since i was 12.

I fall sick easilly these days. Since last year October, i have been sick once in every two months... *cough*cough*... see?

From young, i am anti-sweat. I can only play 2 types of sport; namely bowling and swimming, simply because both no need to sweat.

If i do a 2.4km, will probably end up with a breathing apparatus on my face. It is not because that i have asthma, but simply of my weak body.

haihhh~'

I feel dead... I am sooooooooo mortal... I am perishable and am PERISHING.......
Will i end up in death? Can the sting of death weaken this (already) weak body?
Can dead be ressurected? How? Will the ressurected body be different with the dead???


'...God gives it a body as he has determined, and to each kind he gives its own body... There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another... The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; it is sown in dishonour, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body... For the perishable will clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality... The sting of death is sin... but thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.' - 1 Cor 15:35-57


AND because of this ressurected body,'...always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labour in the Lord is not in vain' (1 Cor 15:58)


Tired? Yes

In vain? No

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! Hope you get a gf soon. a real one~

joan-lynn said...

boo!!!!
guess who?? =P
(i know..i know..it's obvious *shy*)
BLESSED BIRTHDAY!!!

joan-lynn said...

boo!!
guess who?!
*i know i know..it's obvious*
BLESSED BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

boo!!
GUESS WHO??!!
heh...
BLESSED BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

BOO!!
guess who??
BLESSED BIRTHDAY!! =)

Anonymous said...

oi, lu eh bday ar? hope lu happy ha. mai lim chew ahneh che. gua pun ooi lu hua hi

me lur.. said...

yikes! d thing showed 'failed' earlier..dats why i re-send so many times..den still failed, so i tried using 'anonymous'..it says fail STILL..den i jz checked it..n err..tis is embarrassing (having to put so many REPEATED msgs which are d SAME!)

anyhow, BLESSED BIRTHDAY again!!!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to you happy birthday to you, happy birthday to woo SZE ZENGGGGGGGGGGG...happy birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

Chu Ni Shen Re Kuai Le~ Muax

d one who flooded ur comment box MOST said...

_ _
# (^_^)
|_|---| \ *whee! i typed this
| \ MYSELF~~*
/
dat's my FIRST 'e-drawing'!! whoo! didn't know i was that much an artist... HAHAHA

dats me giving u an e-gift!! BLESSED BIRTHDAY, dude!!!

ha-ha! =P said...

.... ._ _
..#..(^_^)
.|_|---| \
.......| \
....../
YIKESS!! stew-piak blogspot..destroyed my beautiful drawing! *sniffs*

neways, i 'editted' it.. *grins* hope u like it!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you will achieve ur dream soon, Moderator of Gereja Presby Malaysia! and what's with the tongue Japs? pls lah...get a real gf

birthday wish-er said...

*sigh*
give up!
d drawing tak jadi! blogspot no like me! *sniffs* nvm...as long as d birthday wish gets across, can dy! =)

BLESSED BIRTHDAY!!!!
God lovessssssss youuuuuuu!!

birthday sing-er said...

*hoots*
*throws conffettis*
*continues d song*
May the good Lord bless you~ May the good Lord bless you~ May the good Lord bless Sze Zengggggg~~~~ *whoooo!* May the good Lord bless you~!!

Rawwwwkkkkkk onnnn forrr Christtt!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy BIRTHDAY! penang kia, balik penang lah, why stay in Singapore?

Anonymous said...

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword;
His truth is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! His truth is marching on.

Happy Bday!

Anonymous said...

la la la....happy bird-day! singapore wut good lah...food sux! come back lah. don't be an idiot there on ur bday. Sg ppl don't need u lah..treat u like labourer nia..come back lah.

Pak Lah

Anonymous said...

Give face lah, since we came from same school. of course i older many years, but apa lah..just give face and come back serve in msia!!!


Pak Lah, again! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE YA very much! please kau me~

jaon-lynn

Anonymous said...

oh, forgot to say Happy Birtday...too engross to say i love ya. Come back lahhhhhhh...pleaseeeeee

jaon-lynn

Anonymous said...

hey sparring partner!! i miss you laaa....why u ditched me here in uni all alone? *sniffs* i'm waiting for you to come back for me leh!!

yours trulyyour beloved(don't tell me you dont know me har!! give u hint, st_v_n) *grins* muaks

Anonymous said...

WOi, soi chai, came back lah. idiot bela u until so old liao now fly to sg...

happy birtday anyway. Come back lah, i buy u a ferrari!


mr. W.K. Woo, your tai lo and lo tao

Anonymous said...

My beloved, i miss you too..don't go to that st_v_n. Come to me in bm...pleassseeee...i need you here!!! oh my hamsup woo...i mean handsome woo...oh woo, oh woo...


jaon-lynn

Anonymous said...

Blessed birthday. You shouldn't be staying so frequently in your office k, and end up chatting with a boring person like me. Hazardous to health. :P
- Philo.

Anonymous said...

wahh..ur blog also soo popular ah, like mine! muax muax muax. but i am better coz i put up all my sexy photos. la la la...muax muax. i m sooo cute and adorable. come drop in my blog ya...hahahahahhaa

oh, happy birthday, if u go zouk tonite, look out for me, i will give you a kisssssss...

luv ya,
xiaxue

Anonymous said...

are you gay? if you are, send me your sms. +6879827461

Happy Birthday.


Eric Jensen

anti-xia xue post-er said...

hey! i miss you more k..if u come to me, i'd kiss u..i'm WAY prettier than xia xue, k?

xia xue is a pathetic, attention-seeker gal..i'm way better!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, joshua woo sze zeng!
(see, at least i know ur full name, unlike xia xue)

heh...luv ya even more!!!!
*muacksss*

xiaxue said...

Woi, stupid fellow...*pout* not fair, i m the prettiest gal in singapore. no one can beat that k~ *pout*

Come to me joshua! don't go to that *****. see i m soo good, i didn't even scold a foul word for ur bday. Come to me joshua. see ya in zouk...la la la...so happy, i m the best!

luv ya,
xiaxue, oh so pink~

xiaxue said...

Don't listen to Pak Lah. Lee Kuan Yew better!

Stay in Singapore~~~

luv ya,
xiaxue...oh so pink! la la la

anti-xia xue post-er said...

joshua..look at that pathetic xia xue gal...she's so vain..always talking about herself only!!

oi, u vain-pot! don't take joshua from me, k? HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dearrr!! don't see dat stupiak xia xue in zouk, k? we go have some fellowship together in some romantic place or something, k?

see..i have even no intentions of even saying any foul word..unlike dat xia xue..ALMOST saying it, but just to replaced it with those asterisks..tsk tsk tsk..

girl also so rude...haihhh..singapore gals these days...tsk tsk.. OOPS..my bad, i meant 'girls' like xia xue..tsk tsk tsk

i'm better! luv yaaa!!!

xiaxue said...

WOI, you all are soo meannnn. *pout* Joshua, she is sooo bad and mean. she is a mean gal. i am soo sad. *sob sob* my hair is spoilt now..i can't go to zouk....my mascara is ruined now...*sob sob pout!*

Joshua, come to me pleasee...i m soo pink and so popular. she is sooo mean. i promise i won't talk bout myself, only. I will talk bout you and I. ;p

la la la...happy again!

luv ya,
xiaxue