Wednesday, January 19, 2005

OOhh Oooooo.......

After having spend the whole saturday at Suntec City and Ochard Road, i finally done (nearly) my CNY shopping.. everything was nice until the end of that day, i met my first shock in 2005; that's the accumulated amount of all the receipts! If i exchange the currency to Ringgit Malaysia, it tripled my monthly college's allowance!!!!! aiyooooooo........ i was in the mrt, couldnt smile though was bringing home all those newbies.... at that moment, i was speechless......

To gather myself back, i tried to think positively. There are people around saying things like,"If you spent too much, no worries, you will get it back soon".... sounded so fake.... i could keep thinking in that way while my wallet keeps yelling "BLOODY FOOL" at me for emptying its stomach.

So, new year resolution: NO SPENDING ON ATTIRE IN 2005......but..still lack of a pair of shoes......

No comments: